-Elite Fighter Clan-
Welcome to the Clan of Elite Fighters . I am glad to know you wanted to join us.Please Log in .If You have not Please Register.

EF Founder/Owner (Elite-Bison)
-Elite Fighter Clan-
Welcome to the Clan of Elite Fighters . I am glad to know you wanted to join us.Please Log in .If You have not Please Register.

EF Founder/Owner (Elite-Bison)
-Elite Fighter Clan-
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Elite Fighter Clan-

-we are a clan of elite fighters-

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ranking Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
(Elite-Bison)
Admin
Admin
(Elite-Bison)

Ranking Rules Empty
PostSubject: Ranking Rules   Ranking Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:18 pm

This will explain how the ranks work, how to get ranked up and your job once you hit a certain rank.

Regular Elite: You pretty much have just joined the clan. After being active for at least one week and having a minimum of 15 posts you will be ranked up.

Advanced Elite: You have been active for a while .you have posted about 30 posts been in a tournament .you are active on SFO and the site .you well be ranked up if these rules are meet.

Supreme Elite : You are a veteran of EF who has been loyal to the clan for at least one week (LOL) If you show activeness on SFO and the site you will be ranked up.

Elite-Recruiter: You've been in the clan for at least 3 weeks and have a minimum of 50 posts. You're an elite fighter of EF and seek out talent to bring to EF.

Elite-Moderator: You've shown loyalty and respect, and have been outstanding as a recruiter. Only members with at least 100 posts and have shown activeness and dedication to EF will recieve this rank. Your job is to keep the site clean and organized.

Probation: You have been put on probation for having too many strikes and are on the verge of getting kicked out, show respect and activeness to get off of probation.

By the way, a good way to not get ranked up is to ask for a promotion.

Thanks, Keep owning EF's
Back to top Go down
https://elitefighter.board-directory.net
(Elite-Scythe)

(Elite-Scythe)

Ranking Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranking Rules   Ranking Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:46 am

Interesting hopefully people will abide these rules and help make ~EF~ one of THE best clans on SFO.

--TOPIC LOCKED--
Back to top Go down

Ranking Rules
Page 1 of 1